Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will the book rack damage my books?
- We have never experienced it damaging the books that are hung from it. The books rest on a small plate so the pages stay intact.
2. How does it work?
- Use one pin per book. Take about 2 cm from the middle section and slide the string on each side securing the plate by the back of the book. The plate can be slid back and forth under the book to adjust the height of which the book stands. Make sure that the plate does not go too close to the middle section of the book as it will loose its balance.
3. Can I add regular pins to a book rack and vice versa?
- Yes you can! All the pins are interchangeable.
- Yes you can. You can either use your PayPal account if you have one, or pay directly with your card.
5. I don't have PayPal, can I still purchase through your site?
- No problem. See more here.
6. Can I pay via bank transfer?
- Yes you can. Just send us an email and we'll provide you with the details.
7. Still have questions? Ask us.